List of things I use randomly, not always, but my list of what I have used so far:|
- Moleskine Sketchbook, Large, Plain, Red, Hard Cover (5 x 8.25)
- Moleskine Watercolor Notebook 8 1/4 x 5, Black, Hard Cover
- Winsor & Newton 75ml 2.5 fl oz watercolor masking fluid, slightly pigmented
- Sakura brand mechanical pencil 0.7, or BIC 0.7 Matic Grip #2 mechanical pencil, BIC ballpoint pen in black (one of my favorites.)
- Staedtler Mars technico brand lead holder w/Sanford Turquoise comes with 12x drawing lead.
- Copic multiliner, Sakura pigma sensei, Prismacolor premiere, and Sakura micon pens (I use black and sometimes sepia color.)
- Prismacolor Verithin colored pencils
- Sakura Koi Water Colors Pocket Field Sketch Box
- Copic .Too Opaque White jar (for shine, etc.)
- Copic Ciao, Copic Sketch, and Prismacolor markers.
- Prismacolor Magic Rub eraser
- Canson marker paper pad
- Canon Lide 110 scanner
- Pixia Paint
Note: If you are wondering where I got the items, you can find most of these on Amazon.com and CarpeDiemStore.com. I have purchased most of these items over the past year or so. And my boyfriend and family also helped/gifted me these along the way.