Thank you for stopping by.
I'm a hobbyist. I draw for fun or when I am inspired or in my moods. I prefer to draw traditional art. I'm heavily influenced by anime style (you can probably tell...), I can draw various styles but I feel anime is my "strongest" points and I am more comfortable in that area. Although it probably doesn't look too anime? So I don't really know.
Please do not feel any obligation to favorite my art in return. If I "spam" favorite your gallery I really enjoyed looking through it.
I try to reply to every comment or questions (it may be 2-3 days late at most, sorry!)
Thank you for the Llama! I will return one back when I get to it. c:
Thank you for browsing my gallery, adding my artwork to your favorites. It is very appreciated. I try to read your main page to see if you want me to thank you or not, I do not like annoying people. But I will say thanks in advance on here just incase. So thank you!
12/21/2014: Favorites/Currently using:
- Strathmore Tan Tone and Tone Gray paper (5.5in x 8.5in - 80lbs)
- Moleskine watercolor sketchpad (8 1/2in x 5in - 135lb 200 gram cold press)
- Canson XL watercolor paper (11in x 15in - 140lb 300 gram cold press)
- Cheapy 9 plastic well palette (don't remember brand) to mix watercolor
- Reeves watercolor (tube set)
- Koi watercolor palette
- Pentel water brush (3 set)
- Yasutomo water brush (3 set)
- Copic multiliner 0.1, 0.3, 0.5
- Paper Mate ballpoint pen 1.0 mm
- 0.5 mechanical pencil
- Pilot Varsity fountain pen
- Pentel brush pen
- Sakura gelly roll (white) pen
- mostly daily art/doodles.
- mostly posts of gaming related or just posted art links.
- things i play on pc listed under games.
feel free to add me.
XBL gamertag: VacantDoll